You have no items in your shopping cart.
In times when you feel down, depressed, hopeless, and stressed, don't feel too bad and don't ever think of giving up. Dentists and dental hygienists are still human beings no matter how professional or expert they might be. And as a human, it is normal to get affected by sadness and stress at times. Experiencing both the good and not-so-good side of dental practice makes your life as a dentist more exciting and amazing.
We have here a few quotable quotes, inspirational messages, and words of encouragement from notable people that will surely help lift your spirit up in times of darkness, trials, and challenges.
* Tough times never last, but tough people do. - Robert H. Schuller
* Never give up hope. All things are working for your good. One day, you'll look back on everything you've been through and thank God for it. - Germany Kent
* Life's challenges are not supposed to paralyze you; they're supposed to help you discover who you are. - Bernice Johnson Reagon
* When in doubt, throw doubt out and have a little faith... - E.A. Bucchianeri
* Challenges are what make life interesting and overcoming them is what makes life meaningful. - Joshua J. Marine
* It was a sweet smile, but it hid menace like the kind dentists gave. - Andy Paine
* Smiles are contagious so go forth and contaminate as many people as you can! Be the reason someone smiles today! A genuine smile comes from the heart, but a healthy smile needs good dental care. - Wayne Chirisa
* When you arise in the morning, think of what a precious privilege it is to be alive--to breathe, to think, to enjoy, to love. - Marcus Aurelius
* Suffering becomes beautiful when anyone bears great calamities with cheerfulness, not through insensibility but through the greatness of mind. - Aristotle
* Trials teach us what we are; they dig up the soil and let us see what we are made of. - Charles Spurgeon
* Don’t let your trials blow you down; let them lift you up. - Woodrow Kroll
* When you come to the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on. - Franklin D. Roosevelt
* Doing good things to others is not a duty, it's a joy. For it increases our own health and happiness. - Zoroaster
* Life is short. Smile while you still have teeth. - Mallory Hopkins
* A beautiful smile is the best gift you can give to your patients. So, get up, pick up yourself, wear that smile, let other people smile with you too. - Anonymous
We are on sale! Get as much as 10% off your Schultz Optical loupes purchase with our Back to School Sale. Use promo code SCHOOL10 to enjoy the 10% discount.