You have no items in your shopping cart.
Life-time Warranty on all dental loupes
Return and Exchange Policy
At Schultz Loupes, We are so confident with our product that we are offering an TRY BEFORE YOU BUY PROGRAM for US and Canada customers. so you will have peace of mind when you make your purchase decision.
*We encourage customers to try out our products before purchasing so you will know exactly what you are getting.
*We offer a 30 day, 100% satisfaction and money back guarantee. Within the 30 day period, we will adjust, refit, exchange the product at no cost.
*Please be aware your eyes will need 1-2 weeks of adjustment to get used to your new loupes. please use the loupes for at least 1 week before requesting any adjustment.
*In case of readjustment, refitting or return is needed, we will need to speak to the user directly and ask a few questions, so we can understand the underlying issues with the loupes, that is preventing you seeing perfectly.
*No Refund for prescription lenses or loupes made from incorrect information supplied by the customer. This helps us to keep the cost down, so we can maintain our affordable price and pass the savings to our valued customers .
*All our loupes come with life time warranty, which applies to all working parts of the hinge mechanism, optics, and barrels.
*Both the butterfly wireless headlight and orchid high power headlight come with 2 year warranty.
*All of our frames come with 2 year warranty.
*We offer significant discount for replacement batteries and frames when the products are beyond the warranty period.
Repair and Exchange Procedure
- Obtain a Return Authorization Number by contacting our Customer Service at 1-855-598-2020, livechat or firstname.lastname@example.org
- No adjustment, repair or return will be accepated without the RMA number.
- The RMA is valid for 15 days, so please ship the items back to us within 15 days after receiving the RMA.
- If the item is not shipped back to us within 15 days, the RMA will be invalid and exchange or refund will no longer be honored.
- Return the product sufficiently cleaned and disinfected, in approriate packing materials, so as to prevent breakeage in transit
- The purchaser will be responsible for all the shipping charge.
- Send your loupes or headlights back to us and provide our Customer Service with the Delivery Confirmation Number.
- Once we receive your returned item, We will either refit, adjust, repair or send you a new replacement.
- The warranty does not apply to damages caused by misuse or normal wear and tear.