You have no items in your shopping cart.
If you wear prescription glasses at work, you will most likely need to have prescription lenses added to your loupe order.
We offer 2 types of frames that can accommodate prescription lens. One type is Sporty Frames with rx inserts. Another type is standard titanium frames with Rx lens built into the frame.
*We only use premium quality, high index, impact resistance lenses with UV protection and strong anti-scratch coating for our prescription fitting service.
1. Pick the loupes you want, with desired free frame ( titanium or sporty insert frame )
2. Choose the type of the prescription you want from the drop down selection. We offer both Single Vision(Distance or Reader) and Progressive (No Line Bifocal).
3. Check Out like a normal purchase.
4. Scan and email your written prescription to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or fax your written prescription to us at 615-669-3998. Your prescription must include your pupil distance (PD) measurement.
5. Make sure to include your order confirmation number in your email or fax.
6. If you have further questions, please chat with one of our on-line representative during normal business hours: M-F: 7:00AM - 10:00PM PST- Pacific Standard Time.